Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, ND
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Dakota that needs a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with weeknight and weekend call. You will see 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. The assignment requirements include both MedOnc/HemOnc. For this assignment, you need to have an active ND medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active North Dakota state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Weeknight and weekend
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Hemonc/medonc
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.