Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, AL
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Alabama. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and you will see 10 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active AL state medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.