Full Time Rheumatology Job Erie, PA
This 100% outpatient rheumatology position offers the qualified candidate a great opportunity for career development, exceptional earnings, and a tremendous quality-of-life. You will enjoy the advantages of an alliance with a dynamic group of physicians dedicated to caring for the Erie and Tri-state communities.
Erie boasts many tourist attractions including the Erie Maritime Museum, the Erie Zoo, Family First Sports Park, Millcreek Mall, Presque Isle State Park, Surf Beach Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, Tom Ridge Environmental Center, and Waldameer Park. Erie also has a selection of excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as 4 local colleges and universities.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #2658365.
- Excellent work-life balance right on the shore of Lake Erie with up to 5 weeks of PTO
- An already established practice and a network of 135 physician specialists for referrals
- Excellent pay with quality bonuses of up to $50K with full medical benefits
- 457(b) deferred compensation plan and 403(b) tax shelter pension plan
- Occurrence malpractice (the best kind)
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship available
- Great place to raise a family with lots to do outdoors and an excellent selection of school
- Erie is located close to Presque Isle State Park, a peninsula with beaches and trails
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.