Full Time Internal Medicine Job FL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with quarterly bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment, malpractice coverage with tail coverage, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 7 holidays, 1 week of CME time with a $3,000 stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement package with matching.
This town has plenty of Southern charm and abundant natural beauty surrounding it. Outdoor enthusiasts come to enjoy the spring-fed rivers, lakes and ponds for kayaking, canoeing, and paddleboarding. The local state parks and caverns draw visitors year-round.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right internal medicine job and location for you.
For more information, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2658391.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonuses
- Relocation assistance, sign-on, and more
- Outstanding PTO program
- Full benefits package
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:6 call schedule
- 20 to 25+ patients per day on average
- Must have an active FL medical license
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.