Permanent Orthopedics Job North Platte, NE
This hospital-employed position offers a 3-year base salary plus production bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits, vacation/PTO, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy small town living. There is plenty to do on weekends and it is a great community to raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658406.
- Hospital-employed position
- Very supportive administrative team
- High-volume practice
- New grads and experienced candidates welcome
- Will consider H-1B candidates
- 3-year contract plus production
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.