You will receive a competitive compensation, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, and medical benefits.
Come live and practice in New York City. Experience everything New York has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an OB/GYN job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658508.
- Outpatient gynecologist
- Innovative office-based role
- No OB, non-surgical position
- Physician with an interest in wellness
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent communication and bedside manner
- Team-oriented and performance-driven candidates
- Located in downtown Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail