Permanent Anesthesia Job Oregon, OR
Pacific Northwest General Anesthesia
The joining provider will:
- Opportunity to participate in research, teaching residents and be encouraged to pursue professional growth in areas of interest (i.e. quality, global health etc.)
- Participate in the general anesthesia team service, focusing on but not limited to ENT, GI, General Surgery, Urology, Ortho, Neuro.
- Earn a guaranteed salary, plus production and call incentives along with a robust benefits package, including a generous pension.
- Work closely with CRNAs, residents and fellows who provide call support, adding to your quality of life.
- “This department is well-supported by our Dean and our physicians have my full support in career development, clinically, academically and in research.” – Department Chair
#3 Best City for Outdoor Activities
#15 Best City for Young Professionals
Home to End Mills Park - Largets Forested City Park in the United States
Reference: ANES 8320
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.