Permanent Gastroenterology Job Bradenton, FL
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in the Sarasota/Bradenton area that offers its employees top-notch benefits, student loan repayment, and top-rated management.
The Company: Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Gastroenterologist.
- Very Competitive Compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- Student Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC
- 120 Hours Of PTO + Paid Holidays
- 5 Days Of CME, $1,500 for CME;
- DEA & State License Paid
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Benefit Package To Include 100% of Health, Dental, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance At 1x Annual Salary, And Other Benefits
- Board Certification or Board Eligible In Gastroenterology
- Current Florida Medical License Required
- Must Be Able To Perform ERCP or EUS
- Monday - Friday
- Inpatient And Outpatient
send updated resume to Roger@theipgteam.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.