Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, ME
A Maine-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm with no call during a vacation period. The locum tenens provider will see general, orthopedic, blocks, OB/GYN, oncology, ENT, and other cases. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only ME-licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts with no call
- ME license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- General, orthopedic, blocks, OB/GYN, oncology, ENT, and other specialties seen
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.