Full Time Neurology Job TX
In addition to a competitive salary, this employed opportunity offers loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 35 days of PTO, $12,500 for CME, a 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Texas city with friendly residents. The service area is more than 300K and provides no traffic, adequate shopping, affordable housing and cost of living, good schools, a local state university, large art community, a museum, etc. This is a mid-sized metropolitan area that has lots to offer the incoming neurologist, including warm weather and sunny skies, outdoor activities, and much more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For more details about this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please refer to job number 2657495.
- Enjoy a wonderful work environment with loan repayment
- Very competitive base salary with huge earning potential
- Come on board, be busy from day 1 and take over existing patient base
- Need is due to 1 of the neurologists slowing down and headed into retirement
- Board-certified or board-eligible general neurologist is sought
- Large organization with more than 200 physicians with a high referral base
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Full support from neurology colleagues and staff to help you succeed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.