This employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, a 401(k), 5 days of CME plus $5,000, 4 weeks of vacation plus 6 sick days, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in the Hudson Valley, an area surrounded by beautiful mountains as well as the Hudson River, offering an abundance of outdoor activities. It also boasts excellent public and private schools with a vibrant higher education culture, as the home to several notable institutions.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2657642.
- Offering a highly competitive salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Inpatient and outpatient addiction psychiatry
- Addictions experience in both inpatient and outpatient
- Fellowship training in addictions preferred
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Board-certified or board-eligible candidates
- EMR is Meditech
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail