Full Time Urgent Care Job Richland Center, WI
This hospital-employed opportunity has a salary guarantee for the 1st year that is above market for the area. You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Bicyclists and motorcyclists love this area for the subdued traffic where you can relish your ride and your surroundings. There are several ports along the Pine River to begin a canoeing or kayaking adventure. The Rockbridge stretch of river is a wooded area with many amazing rock outcroppings and deep pools. This is a beautiful area, also known for hunting and fishing, and it is just over 1 hour away from the state capital which means easy access to arts, NCAA division 1 athletics, shopping, and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2657779.
- Salary guarantee for 1 year
- Hospital-employed position
- Above market compensation for the area
- See all ages
- State-of-the-art facility
- Usually work 4, 9-hour days, but there is flexibility
- Scenic vistas along a hilly countryside
- Just over an hour to the state capital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.