Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Wall Township, NJ
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in New Jersey. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day/night shifts and call and available for telehealth. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active NJ state license. If needed, CompHealth can assist you obtain a NJ state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NJ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Call: Yes and telehealth
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.