Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Unknown, CT
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Connecticut-based facility is currently seeking a dermatologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified and have a current CT state license. The assignment schedule is 1 day a week and you will see100 - 150 cases per day.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Connecticut state license needed
- Schedule: 1 day a week
- Caseload: 100 - 150 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.