Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job Philadelphia, PA
Medical Search International has a great Primary Care opportunity available in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Please see the below practice description and contact me at any time to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
- Location: Philadelphia area (20 mins southwest of Philadelphia, PA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:00am ' 4:30pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (Month to month contract)
- Compensation: up to $16,000+ per month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across Pennsylvania. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8:00am ' 4:30pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you'll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded PA's, NP's, and Medical Assistants.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
No information will be shared without your prior approval
I look forward to speaking with you.
Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please delete this material immediately.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.