Permanent Trauma Surgery Job Aventura, FL
alarm 1 month ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Trauma Surgery Opportunity in South Florida
HCA’s Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, in conjunction with University of South Florida’s department of surgery is seeking an additional trauma surgeon to join our team.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must be willing fellowship trained in trauma, surgical critical care or acute care surgery
- Must have excellent communication skills - bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must have ATLS and ACLS certification
- Ability to obtain unrestricted FL medical license and hospital privileges
- 1:5 call covering trauma, ER general surgery and critical care
- Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- No state income tax
About Aventura Hospital and Medical Center:
- 407 bed facility
- Level II trauma designation
- 10 ORs
- 2 da Vinci surgical robots
Aventura is conveniently located minutes from the beaches between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Florida. Aventura is known for shopping amenities, a wide array of restaurants, championship golf courses and family friendly communities.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.