Permanent Psychiatry Job Nashville, TN
alarm 24 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Psychiatry Associate Program Director Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Seeking an enthusiastic Psychiatry Associate Program Director to assist in launching a new 32-resident program for July 2021 in Nashville, TN.
- Board Certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Tennessee licensure or ability to obtain
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Experience in research desired
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Commitment to teach medical students and train the psychiatry physicians of tomorrow
- Previous participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program or graduate medical education administrative experience is highly desired
- Practice and teach full-spectrum psychiatry
- Provide clinical supervision of residents
- Serve as an advisor and role model
- Teach didactics and lead curriculum development
- Commitment to teach psychiatric residents and shape the future of psychiatry
- Develop a psychiatric research initiative associated with new GME program (details below)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About Parthenon Pavilion at TriStar Centennial Medical Center:
- Parthenon is the oldest and largest private psychiatric facility in Middle Tennessee.
- This well-known and respected 132 bed hospital is fully licensed and JCAHO accredited.
- The present capacity of 132 beds offers specialized treatment programs for distinct patient populations.
- Parthenon services for adults and older adults include: Adult Treatment Program; Dual Treatment Program; Senior Treatment Program; and Memory Care Program.
- Staff Addictionologist; a part-time Anesthesiologist covers ECT
HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education:
- Our psychiatry program is part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best Places to Live' in the 2019 US News and World Report.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.