Full Time Neurology Hospitalist Job San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
alarm 4 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Neurohospitalist Opportunities in San Antonio, Texas
Methodist Healthcare is supporting recruitment for Vascular/Stroke/Neurophysiology/Neurocritical Care/Epilepsy Fellowship trained or experienced Neurohospitalist physicians in San Antonio, Texas.
- Vascular/stroke/neurophysiology/neurocritical care fellowship-trained
- Will consider experienced neurohospitalist physicians
- Board certified or board eligible, eligible for Texas licensure
About Blue Sky & CarePoint Health:
- Blue Sky Neurology is a physician owned and operated private practice.
- The founders share a vision of the future of healthcare and its utilization of telehealth services to improve the lives of patients across the country.
- Blue Sky Neurology is a division of CarePoint Health. CarePoint Health is a physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers.
- CarePoint Health's world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Blue Sky Neurology Practice Statistics:
- Inpatient Coverage at 12 Denver hospitals, 1 Salt Lake City hospital, 1 Idaho Falls hospital, and 3 San Antonio hospitals.
- Teleneurology Coverage at 200+ Hospitals Nationwide
- Mean Door to Needle tPA Time of 18 Minutes
- Annual Stroke Volume of over 1500, >30,000 Encounters via Telemedicine Annually
- Block Scheduling with Ample Time Off
- Generous Base Salary Guarantee Plus Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
- Additional Earning Potential with Telemedicine Coverage
- Excellent Health Benefits, 401k, paid Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Assistance, Medical Licensure & DEA Allowance
About Methodist Hospital & Methodist Healthcare System:
- Award-winning reputation for outstanding patient care
- 811 licensed beds, 27 operating suites
- Largest robotics program in the world (by volume)
- Nationally accredited Level III Trauma Center
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
About Methodist Hospital ' Stone Oak:
- Where high-tech and high-touch come together
- 242-bed facility, 13 operating suites
- 4-star CMS Rating, Overall Quality & Patient Safety Measures
About Methodist Hospital ' Metropolitan:
- 378-bed facility, 12 operating suites, 16 labor-and-delivery suites, 35 postpartum rooms and 16 Level III NICU beds
- The facility offers outstanding cardiac care, general and surgical care, emergency services, neurosurgery, inpatient rehabilitation services, bariatric services, and sleep disorder evaluation, and a dedicated women's pavilion.
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.