Full Time Family Practice Job Cary, NC
Primary Care Physician
** NPs & PAs, please do not apply. We will not accept your resumes for this position**'
Currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician. The practice has multiple experienced NPs/ PAs to assist the Physician. This is a full-time position that requires at least 36 hours per week.
Benefits and Compensation for the Primary Care Physician
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- 100% Outpatient
- Telephone call only, no hospital rounding
- Starting Bonus based on candidate
- Relocation Assistance based on candidate
- Full Benefits including Health Insurance, 401K, CME annual allowance with time off
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid licensing fees
- Malpractice covered by employer
Requirements for the Primary Care Physician
- Unrestricted North Carolina License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certification strongly preferred or Board Eligible
Responsibilities for Primary Care Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.