Part Time Hospitalist Job Kingwood, TX
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Grow and enhance your career through our opportunity for an experienced hospitalist to join our practice in North Houston, Texas. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and Texas licensed. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! We relieve you of administrative tasks and strict scheduling?so you can focus on the highest standard of patient care. From there, we help you hone your skills so you can make an even bigger difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
- Shift differential for days and nights
- Paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.