Full Time Pulmonology Job OH
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on. You will enjoy living and working in this wonderful Ohio community with its share of lovely homes, great schools, safe neighborhoods, and outdoor activities. Most of all, you will enjoy its people, both the medical professionals you will work with and the patients you will treat.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To hear more details, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a direct phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2622513.
- Pulmonary/critical care specialist needed for a busy medical center
- Excellent call schedule with a fantastic work-life balance
- Board certified or board eligible
- The facility is affiliated with a reputable and renowned institution
- Very competitive and rewarding compensation package
- Full medical benefits for the entire immediate family
- Sign-on bonus
- Exciting relocation package and assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.