Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Lynchburg, VA
Posted by CompHealth
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include general, urology, ophthalmology, plastics, robotics, and ECT. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a VA state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:15 am - 3:30 pm, with call, and you will see 25 - 35 patients per day.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 25 - 35 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- Procedures: General, urology, ophthalmology, plastics, robotics, and ECT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.