Full Time Internal Medicine Job Norfolk, VA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, medical education debt assistance, malpractice insurance and tail coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, flex spending account, long- and short-term disability, 22 days of PTO to start, 10 days of CME plus $7,500, 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans with match, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in an area of Coastal Virginia that offers a beautiful city that most would consider a cultural hotspot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2657432.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Medical education debt assistance
- Experienced in leadership or in palliative care
- Take the next steps in an administrative role
- Be an integral part of the growth initiative
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Mature practice with APC support
- Cover 3 different sites
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.