Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job Unknown, OH
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Ohio needs a locum tenens vascular surgeon to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 1 - 2 days per week. The ideal candidate has an active OH state license, is board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a current OH license obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Ohio state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 1 - 2 days per week
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.