Permanent Psychiatry Job Tacoma, WA
Come be part of an exciting employment opportunity with a facility that has been serving the region for well over a century.
- Psychiatry Physician opportunity working Monday through Friday
- New graduates, as well as visa candidates, encouraged to apply
- Generous compensation model plus $10,000 Board Certification bonus
- No required call responsibilities and the voluntary call is compensated at 1.25 times the base salary
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, sick leave, 10 holidays, 1 personal leave day, 8 days for CME, paid time off, and the 5th best pension in the United States
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Practice where others come to vacation! The Pacific Northwest offers exciting urban cities surrounded by unmatched natural beauty.
- Live in the heart of Lakewood, Steilacoom, Seattle, Tacoma or any of the other adjoining suburbs
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife, and a major international airport
- Home to professional sports teams like the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders
- FC, Seattle Mariners, and Seattle Storm
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has a positive home appreciation of over 29%
- Outdoor enthusiast dream - access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide, and world class golf and country clubs in your own backyards
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington
Job ID: P 11364170
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.