Permanent Internal Medicine Job Philadelphia, PA
Urgent Care Physician
- #9902 is open due to growth.
- Immediate need for full-time permanent employment.
- This clinic is in the Western suburbs, just minutes from downtown Philly.
- This is not with any of the local health systems.
- Employed by a financially stable employer.
- This is lead very fairly by true professionals.
- Work in a very supportive and sustainable environment.
- See mainly bread-n-butter urgent care.
- The schedule averages 3.5 shifts per week.
- Clinic hours are 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 8am-5pm weekends.
- Day shifts only - no overnights.
- The clinic has an onsite lab and x-ray.
- The EMR was written specifically for Urgent Care which optimizes efficiency.
- The competitive base salary plus production.
- Benefits include medical, dental, PTO/CME, 401k and paid malpractice.
Live in Philadelphia or suburbs. Philly is modernized, yet still pieces of history are evident. It offers numerous colleges and universities, as well as top-notch public and private schools. Live in the vibrant city or choose from some of the best suburbs - Penn Wynne, Ardmore, Berwyn, and many others!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.