Permanent Infectious Disease Job Southeastern North Carolina Setting Up Interviews for Infectious Diseases, NC
- Will join a supportive and collegial team of two Infectious Diseases specialists and one Physician Assistant.
- Great support staff--Nurse Manager, two MAs, front desk staff, and in-clinic pharmacist.
- Hospital is a private, not-for-profit community based health care network, recognized as one of best hospitals in North Carolina.
- Practice includes clinical pharmacy, infection control, community health, clinical trials, 340B program, and microbiology team.
- Practice a mix of inpatient and outpatient settings, with one day of clinic per week; shared call; no weekend in-hospital presence.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, production bonuses.
- Compensation package includes malpractice with tail, health, life, ST/LT disability,401a, 403b with match, 457b pension plans, 32 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
?Micropolitan? area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC - Home of American Golf. Desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian activities. Exceptional quality of life. Great public and private school options. Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro and Charlotte. Access to six international airports for travel enthusiasts. Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.