Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Kansas City, MO
- Base salary 550K, 150K student loans, 50K sign on
- Docs making over 90% MGMA, so high earning potential
- Established practice with 5 Hem/Onc and 3 APPs.
- State-of-the-art cancer center: radiation oncology onsite, pharmacy, infusion suite, certified oncology nurses, 30 chemo infusion chairs, chest x-ray.
- Excellent quality: CoC Accredited, QOPI Certified and close partnership with NAPBC-accredited breast center.
- Dedicated Oncology Hospitalists and inpatient unit
- Support staff onsite; nurses, techs, social workers, dietitians, financial advisers.
- Voted Top 1% ( top 50 ) Hospitals in the US.
- Affiliated with Mayo Health System.
City has a local population of 75K and a draw of over 155K from a seven county area ofNW Missouri and NE Kansas. It is only 25 minutes north of Kansas City International Airport,30 minutes from North Kansas City, and 55 miles from downtown Kansas City.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.