Pennsylvania based practice is seeking a board certified TAVR-trained Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a large hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- Located in northeastern Pennsylvania (2 hours from NYC!)
- Full time position
- Open to newly graduated fellows and experienced surgeons
- 50% hospital surgery and 50% patient rounding
- Trauma II Center
- TAVR training/experience preferred
Competitive compensation package includes:
- Relocation allowance
- Medical education debt reimbursement
- CME allowances
- Potential bonus
The area is only a short drive, two hours, from New York City and Philadelphia and also includes Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport offering easy access to major hubs around the U.S.
Contact: Neal Fenster