- Group has 5 cardiologist and 4 NP in the department.
- Multi-Specialty Group of120 plus physicians and 40 plus advanced practice providers
- Partnership track!
- Competitive Compensation with production bonus
- Full Benefits package.
- Work out of two hospitals ? 350 beds and 200 beds.
- Located 1 hour from Nashville and Louisville.
- University town.
It is the third largest city in Kentucky. Home to the GM Corvette Assembly Plant where the annual Corvette Festival takes place. Also known for the Mammoth Caves National Park, with the longest case system in the world. Enjoy Kentucky Lake for outdoor recreation such as boating, fishing, biking, hiking. Western Kentucky University with over 20K active students enrolled.
Contact: Neal Fenster