Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, MO
We have an opportunity in Missouri for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work 6:30 am - 3 pm 2 consecutive weeks per month. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 16 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active MO medical license. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3 pm
- MO license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 12 - 16 patients per day
- ENT, gastroenterologist, general surgery, OB/GYN, and ophthalmology, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.