Full Time ObGyn Job Farrell, PA
This employed opportunity has a base salary of $350K. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible savings account, life and accidental death insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and $4,100, several retirement options, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come work in Farrell located along the border of Pennsylvania and Ohio in the southwestern corner of Mercer County. This is a diverse community that takes great pride in their history, neighborhoods, parks, and schools. With close proximity to Interstate 80 and 79, and being between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, they are close to it all.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To get started, please contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2656866.
- $350K base salary
- Cover 1 hospital and work in 1 office
- All the support and structure of an urban hospital
- Excellent opportunity for mentorship
- Work-life balance working Monday through Friday
- Call frequency will be no more than 1:5
- Teaching available, if interested
- Great public schools in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.