Permanent Pediatrics Job Casper, WY
This employed position offers an excellent compensation plan and comprehensive benefits package. You will also receive basic life insurance, AD&D, long- and short-term disability, a flexible spending account, relocation assistance, a 401(k) and a 457(b) PTO and holidays, malpractice, and CME time and stipend.
Located in the heart of Wyoming, this great city offers residents and visitors a vibrant mix of western traditions, outdoor recreation options, and urban amenities. You will enjoy no state income tax and all the amenities of a large metro area with great shopping, great restaurants, and great entertainment, but without the traffic and crowds of a larger city.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2656947.
- 100% outpatient setting
- Monday through Friday clinic, no weekends
- 40-hour workweek, 4 or 5 days a week, physicians choice
- Excellent compensation plus bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Heart of Wyoming, the city offers a vibrant mix of outdoor recreation and urban amenities
- No state income tax
- For more information please call Deb Gronsbell and refer to job number 2656947
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.