Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Waukesha, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The assignment schedule calls for 12-hour shifts, with evening call, and the physician will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active WI state medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: Evening
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.