Locum Tenens Surgery Job Unknown, IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility located in Iowa is seeking a general surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. The assignment scope includes C-sections, upper endoscopies, lower endoscopies, and laparoscopies. The schedule is call coverage. The facility can wait for you to obtain an IA state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: C-sections, upper/lower endoscopies, and laparoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.