Permanent Psychiatry Job Greater DC area, MD
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with quality incentives. You will be offered full malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible spending accounts, a 403(b) with matching and a 457(b) retirement plan, CME time with a $4,000 stipend, PTO, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus. They will also offer a loan forgiveness consult.
Come work in Washington, DC area. You will have access to some of the finest dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2657315.
- Brand-new inpatient facility
- Immediate need
- Must understand MAT as an evidenced-based resource
- Exceptional growth opportunity
- Leadership potential
- Creative opportunity to lead, develop, and design
- Epic EMR experience is a plus
- Greater Baltimore/DC area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.