Full Time Pediatrics Job Fargo, ND
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus or loan repayment, paid occurrence malpractice, medical and benefits, life insurance and disability, 20 days of vacation, 5 days of CME time and $4,000 stipend, paid medical society dues, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, and a relocation package.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2657319.
- Sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- Pediatric geneticist position
- Join 1 full-time and 1 part-time geneticist
- Team of genetic counselors
- Support from a very large team of BC specialists
- Opportunity for involvement in newborn screening
- Best schools in the nation and home to 2 universities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.