Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Sioux Falls, SD
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: Orthopedic Surgery
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Orthopedic Surgery with highly competitive pay rates in Sioux Falls, SD.
- Board Certified or true Board Eligible
- Join a group of 2 orthopedic surgeons, a podiatrist and 2 mid-level providers with sub-specialty welcomed
- Call schedule is 1:3
- Medical office building attached to the hospital
- Opportunity to teach students
- Overall clinic includes 63 physicians and APPs, 20 specialties
- 50 bed acute care hospital 24 hour Emergency Room coverage by 6 ER trained physicians, 8 OR suites, 8 bed ICU, 14 Same day beds, 500+ deliveries,
Cardiac Rehab, PT, OT, 64 slice CT Scanner, MRI, Pet Scan, Kidney dialysis, Wound Care with 2 hyperbaric chambers, Occupational Medicine, Home Health, Palliative Care and Hospice
- 2 Long term care facilities in the community
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.