Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Long Island, NY
HEADLINE: Long Island, New York (one hour to Manhattan): BE/BC Pulmonologist/CC physician is needed to join a well respected, very busy and successful single-specialty group. They currently have six Board Certified Pulmonary/CC physicians. The mixture is about 60% Pulmonary Medicine, 20% Critical Care Medicine, and 20% Outpatient Pulmonary Medicine (office based). There will be a choice of two different work and call schedules, which is outlined in the job description below. Sleep Certification would be a plus but is not required. Admit to only one teaching/trauma medical center. Closed 20-bed ICU. $ The financial earning potential is high!
LOCATION: LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
- Their office and hospital are both located about a one hour commute to Manhattan.
- The new Pulmonary/Critical Care physician will have the option/choice of living in either Suffolk County or Nassau County. (Four of this practices six physicians live in Nassau County.)
- This is a very desirable location. It is close to the water and is excellent for sailing and boating activities.
- It also has a very good school system.
- Experience the best of both worlds! Enjoy a suburban lifestyle, living and working in a beautiful, serene and scenic environment as Long Island. However, you will also be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, as great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
- Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician is needed to join a well respected, very busy and successful single-specialty private practice group.
- They currently have six Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians. One of the six physicians is also Director of the Sleep Lab.
- This excellent Pulmonary/CC opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of their practice, patient base and service area.
- This practice was established about sixteen years ago.
- This practice performs all aspects of pulmonary diseases and critical care,which include outpatient and inpatient care, critical care, sleep medicine, procedures, etc.
- Sleep Medicine: Sleep Medicine Certification would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- Teaching opportunities: For those Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians who want to do some teaching, there will be the opportunity to do so. Their medical center has residents rotating through that come from a local medical school.
- The Pulmonary/Critical Care Mixture will be:
- 60%Pulmonary Medicine: Perform consults, admissions and follow up
- 20% Critical Care Medicine
- 20% Outpatient (office based)
- They offer a choice of two different work and call schedule options:
- A. First Option:
- Work Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Call will be 1:4: The new Pulmonologist/CC physician will be on call 1:4 weekends and one weekday per week. However, the weekend that she or he is on call, there will be no weekday call.
- B. Second Option:
- Shift Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off
- The week that the physician is working a shift, the hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Call Schedule for the week working a Shift Schedule: The physician will be on call from Friday night until Monday morning. (Night call is very light.)
- The new Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician will work at only one office. It is located about 15 minutes to their medical center.
- MedicalCenter: There is no running around. The new Pulmonlogist/ Critical Care physician will admit to only one top-notch teaching and trauma medical center. They will perform pulmonary consults, admissions, follow ups, etc. For the Critical Care component, the new physician will work in their closed Intensive Care Unit with 20 beds. She or he will see patients and provide consults on the critical care patients.
- Availability: Pulmonary Medicine/Critical Care fellows completing their training and available in the summer of 2021, and Pulmonary/ Critical Care physicians who are practicing and have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will allbe strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION AND FUTURE EARNINGS: This successful and busy practice is offering:
- The starting base salary range will be very competitive for the area and is negotiable.
- The 7 on/7 off shift schedule will have a set base salary, which will be discussed during the phone conversation.
- Productivity Incentive Bonus: For both of the above described work schedules and call options, there will be a productivity incentive bonus. Depending upon how hard this physician works, it can increase significantly the earning potential of the incoming Pulmonologist/CC physician.
- The practice will provide a fringe benefits package which includes: malpractice insurance, health insurance, a 401K retirement plan, and paid time off.
- The earning potential is high!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capitol of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.