Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, WI
A locum tenens interventional cardiologist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The provider will work 4 days per week in the clinic and 1 day per week in the hospital, as well as some occasional night and weekend call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 4 days per week in clinic
- 1 day per week in hospital
- BC/BE required
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.