Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, CO
A new opportunity for a locum tenens orthopedic surgeon is now available in Colorado. The facility needs a provider to work ER call coverage. The locum tenens physician will work general ortho cases and work in level 3 trauma. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CO medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- ER call coverage
- BC/BE required
- Must have active CO license
- General ortho, level 3 trauma
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.