Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, ND
A pulmonologist is needed to provide coverage at a North Dakota medical facility. The provider will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with rotating call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 5 - 10 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a ND license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Rotating call
- Willing to help obtain ND license
- 5 - 10 patients per day
- BC/BE required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.