Full Time Family Practice Job GA
This opportunity allows you to continue running your practice exactly how you want. They relieve you of administration burdens. They will handle all the concierge membership, billing, marketing, communications to patients, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2656638.
- Continue running your practice exactly how you want
- Concierge practice conversion
- Enjoy profit sharing
- Practice staff training services provided to educate staff
- Private practice or existing patient panel
- MDs and DOs are both welcomed
- Must be board certified
- Be anywhere in the north central area of the state with an affluent socioeconomic status
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.