Permanent Hospitalist Job Central, AZ
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Come live and practice in this close-knit city that offers small town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2656690.
- Partnership opportunity/shareholder ship
- 7 on and 7 off block, 7 pm to 7 am
- Low census of 4 to 5 admissions per night
- Must have recent ICU experience
- Will be working solo at night
- Intubation and central lines preferred, not required
- No floor rounding or codes are required
- Less than 2 hours from Phoenix
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.