Full Time Psychiatry Job Memphis, TN
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience with a negotiable sign-on bonus. You will be offered life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits package, vacation, CME, a 401(k) and deferred compensation plan, relocation assistance, and an employee stock purchase plan.
This position is located near the great city of Memphis. This city is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2656707.
- Inpatient setting to start
- General psychiatrist needed
- Eventually help develop an outpatient unit
- Average 5 to 10 patients per day
- Primarily an adult patient population
- Full support staff
- Must be board certified within 5 years of completing education
- Will consider 2021 residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.