Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, OH
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available in Ohio. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OH state medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 7 am - 7 am
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.