Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens medical oncologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm, with weekend call, and the covering physician will see 15 - 17 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements include infusions. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 15 - 17 patients per day
- Procedures: General oncology and infusions
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.