Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, OR
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that needs a family practice physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see 16 - 23 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include treating acute and chronic conditions. For this assignment, you need to have an active OR medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 16 - 23 patients per day
- Procedures: Acute and chronic conditions
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.