Full Time Internal Medicine Job New York, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2656912.
- Join a premier practice
- Outstanding training and some inpatient experience
- Monday through Friday practice
- Academic affiliation
- 2020 residents who have taken the boards will be considered
- Lab, X-ray, and all facilities
- Must be board certified IM
- Manhattan area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.