Permanent Anesthesia Job Knoxville, TN
This employed position offers a competitive MGMA compensation package with all traditional benefits. You will receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation/PTO, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains, activities and sports with the University, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2656999.
- Hospital-based outpatient-only
- Single-specialty group
- Pain management fellowship or experience required
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal and sports medicine experience preferred
- Dedicated to providing quality care
- MGMA compensation
- All traditional benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.